All class registrations are processed in the order they are received at ArtsWest (whether online, by phone or mail). We will send you a receipt within five business days. You will also receive an email confirmation with class details approximately 2 weeks before your class starts. If the classes you requested are full, or if there are any other concerns regarding your registration, we will contact you within two business days.
* If you cancel your registration at least two weeks before the class begins, we will refund tuition less the registration fee:
- $15 for a single master class
- $50 for ongoing classes and workshops
* If you cancel your registration with less than the required notice, no refund will be given. Any tuition paid for the cancelled class, minus the registration fee, becomes a credit which you may use towards Performance Institute tuition during the current ArtsWest season.
* If we do not receive prior cancellation notice and you do not attend the first day of class, no refund or credit will be given.
SUMMER INSTITUTE PRODUCTION:
* If you cancel your registration at least one month before rehearsal begins, we will refund tuition less the registration fee of $100. After that time, we cannot offer any refund.
CANCELLATION BY ARTSWEST:
* If a class does not reach full enrollment we reserve the right to cancel the course—in such an event, we will notify all participants as early as possible and a full refund will be made.
Need-based tuition assistance is available for our Summer Program classes. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please direct any questions you may have to Education Program Manager Makaela Pollock at firstname.lastname@example.org.