COVID Guidelines and Regulations
Proof of Vaccination is required before entering the building
Masks will be required for everyone over the age of 2 years old; proof of vaccine or a negative test for everyone 5 and above.
Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination:
- Physical Vaccination Card
- Photo of Vaccination Card
- Record from MYIRMobile
- Printed record from vaccine provider or MYIRMobile
- Negative COVID test taken in the last 72 hours
Antigen tests will be available at the box office for $10 each. Allow 20 minutes before curtain to verify a negative result.
If you’ve misplaced or forgotten your card: You can get official, verified proof of your COVID-19 vaccination online, for free. The MyIR website is an official state pathway to access proof of vaccination in Washington state. To get your copy, visit MyIRMobile to sign up for free.
The highest quality masks, in order, are:
- Certified N95, KN95, or KF94 masks. These are disposable, not available in children’s sizes, and more expensive.
- Surgical masks that have been tested to meet a national standard (ASTM 2/3). These are also disposable.
- Cloth masks that have a double layer. These can be washed and re-used.
I am fully vaccinated and was exposed to COVID-19. What should I do?
Should there be a positive case of COVID reported during a time in which you were at the theatre, an ArtsWest COVID Safety Officer will contact appropriate parties to notify them of the positive case.
If you are fully vaccinated and have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-
19 (within 6 feet of the person for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period), you should seek testing 5-7 days after exposure, and monitor for symptoms for 14 days after exposure. You do not need to quarantine or isolate unless you develop symptoms.
If you test negative, continue to monitor for symptoms for 14 days after exposure.
If you have symptoms within 14 days after exposure, separate yourself from others
(isolate) while waiting for your test result.
If you test positive for COVID-19, isolate and follow the instructions
at kingcounty.gov/nextsteps and please notify the ArtsWest Covid Safety Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.