ArtsWest’s 2018-19 Season, BEYOND IDEAS, features four Seattle premieres, work by Tony and Pulitzer Prize-winning playwrights, and a world premiere musical:
- Skeleton Crew by Dominique Morisseau (Sep 20 – Oct 14, 2018)
- Jane Eyre by Paul Gordon and John Caird (Nov 15 – Dec 23, 2018)
- M. Butterfly by David Henry Hwang (Jan 24 – Feb 17, 2019)
- John by Annie Baker (Mar 14 – April 7, 2019)
- Office Hour by Julia Cho (May 2 – May 26, 2019)
- The Last World Octopus Wrestling Champion by Justin Heurtas (Jun 20 – Jul 28, 2019)
Join us on July 20, 2018 for the 2018 Annual Gala & Auction, featuring an immersive performance inspired by the poems and prose of Edgar Allan Poe. Support and celebrate ArtsWest at the historic Hall at Fauntleroy – tickets are on sale now.
Learn more at allthatweseeorseem.org.
SIGN UP FOR THE ARTSWEST MAILING LIST
The latest updates, special deals, behind-the-scenes content – our mailing list is the place to see everything that is happening at ArtsWest.
From the Blog
June 18th, 2018
Felicia Loud is a Seattle performer, starring in ArtsWest’s production of Lady Day at Emerson’s Bar and Grill, written by Lanie Robertson and directed by Valerie Curtis-Newton. Lady Day plays in rotating repertory with Hedwig and the Angry Inch through July 8. More information and tickets here. You played Billie Holiday in Lady Day…