Are you looking to get your start in theater? ArtsWest offers comprehensive, full-time and part-time apprentice programs for high school, undergraduate, graduate students, and recent graduates from around Seattle and the country. ArtsWest is dedicated to creating apprenticeship opportunities that maximize your specific skill set and develop future professionals in your chosen field. Click here for a full list of apprentice positions.
ArtsWest apprentices will:
- Receive relevant training and be given specific responsibilities and projects under the guidance of experienced theater professionals
- Be encouraged to seek out creative solutions for every challenge
- Participate in group sessions with key staff and management to gain a rich understanding of how a midsize and nimble non-profit arts organization functions
- Learn internal industry knowledge
- Receive school credit (if approved by school)
Other benefits include:
- Access to ArtsWest facilities and resources
- Admission to productions and special events
Hours are part-time and flexible and options are discussed with each individual candidate.
DUE DATES: We field applications in all areas throughout the season for productions creative/administrative projects. Applicants interested in multiple projects need only apply once. You will be contacted if an interview is required.
Click here to apply now!
Click here to see a list of Apprentice Positions