Circles of Giving
Donors in our Circles of Giving are among our most generous annual contributors. Members of our Circles of Giving make three-year commitments at $1000 per year or more and are given special insider access and benefits listed below.
[accordion-item title=”Artist’s Circle: $1000-$2500 (three year pledge)”]
- Recognition in mainstage programs and on our donor wall in the Gallery (updated annually)
- Invitation to ArtsWest’s exclusive donor recognition events
- Autographed show postcard from the show of your choice from our season
- A season punch card for 6 free cookies or candies from our concessions stand
- A punch card for 6 free drinks at our concessions stand
- Specialty Glassware to utilize while attending productions or other functions at ArtsWest
[accordion-item title=”Playwright’s Circle: $2500-$4999 (three year pledge)”]
- All Artist Circle benefits, plus…
- A prepaid gift card for two tickets to pass along to friends or family
- A complimentary beverage pre-poured into your Giving Circle glassware so you can skip the line and pick up your drink!
[accordion-item title=”Director’s Circle: $5000-$9999 (three year pledge)”]
- All Playwright’s Circle benefits, plus…
- An invitation to a pre-show drinks or coffee date with ArtsWest Leadership
- A private, post-show meet and greet with the cast for up to 6 people (must be scheduled in advance, dates subject to cast availability)
[accordion-item title=”Producer’s Circle: $10,000 + (three year pledge)”]
- All Director’s Circle benefits plus…
- Production Season Sponsor Credit on programs and website
- An opportunity to use ArtsWest’s rehearsal space to host a personal event pre- or post-show. (Date to be mutually agreeable)
Ready to Make Your Donation?
Interested in joining? Please contact Nikki Przasnyski, Development Officer, by calling (206) 938-0963 x113 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.