- Ghosts brought audiences into the home of Helene Alving through an innovative intimate set design and explored the oppression of women.
- Peter and the Starcatcher empowers youth to pursue their dreams and to use their imagination to create home and communicate with one another.
- Mothers and Sons continues the conversation of the impact of the AIDS epidemic and explores how the ideas of family and community continue to evolve.
- Milk Like Sugar brings the experiences of impoverished women of color to the fore front. What opportunities are made available to women who experience these intersecting identities and how are they restricted?
- Frozen is an intimate show exploring the possibility of forgiveness in the worst circumstances imaginable.
- Sweeney Todd explores political privilege and an unjust world.
Join the revolution as we continue to grow and thrive during our 2016–2017 season.
Join ArtsWest in raising $15,000 by December 31!